This to provide you with the fundamental information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") concerning the processing of your personal data by Chimera sas di Bonini Alessandro & c c sas. in relation to your browsing on our site and the use of the services offered.
B) DATA PROCESSING
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the occasion of registration on the website:
www.chimera-benessere.com of the Owner (hereinafter, the "Site"), participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, the compilation of registration forms via the Site for events or webinars organized by the Holder of the online request for clarifications or support requests and the sending of newsletters.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the Site;
• allow you to use the services you may request;
• participate through the Site in initiatives organized by the Owner (for example, events);
• process a contact request;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
In the cases indicated above, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in executing a contract with you or in providing the service that you have specifically requested or in following up on a legal obligation or in protecting our legitimate interest.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
• send you opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events by e-mail or register for events to which the Owner is a party or which organizes.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Retention time of the data processed
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the service purpose relationship.
5. Security measures
The Data Controller has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in articles 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses data encryption technology and protected data transmission protocols.
6. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors;
• to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
7. Disclosure of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
9. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you registration on the Site or the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
10. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
• iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
11. How to exercise your rights
You can at any time exercise the rights referred to in point 10) above by sending:
• a registered letter with return receipt a Chimera sas di Bonini Alessandro & c sas - Via S.M Vertighe 2 / w Cap 52048 Monte San Savino Arezzo
• an e-mail to the address email@example.com
This Site and the Owner Services are not intended for minors under 16 years of age and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
13. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Chimera sas di Bonini Alessandro & c sas with headquarters in Monte San Savino Via S.M Vertighe 2 / w C.F and VAT 0122388459 (hereinafter, "Owner"), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
14. Changes to this Policy
Last updated on May 24, 2018.